Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and that means it’s time to start thinking about how you will be supporting your business on social media. This year, why not try some new and eye-catching graphics and Valentine’s day quotes? We have put together a list of 15 quotes and graphics that will help you stand out from the competition. Whether you’re looking for something cute, funny, or romantic, we’ve got you covered. So what are you waiting for? Start scrolling!
Table of Contents
Valentine’s Day Quotes
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul. – Judy Garland
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever. – Alfred Tennyson
- Loving you is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction. -Antoine De Saint-Exupery
- I think the perfection of love is that it’s not perfect. – Taylor Swift
- What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork. – Pearl Bailey
- You can always gain by giving love. – Reese Witherspoon
- All you need is love, But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. – Charles Schulz
- You know you are in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
- It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you are not. – Andre Gide
- If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love. – Maya Angelou
- Love is an action, never simply a feeling. – Bell Hooks
- Love is like the wind. You can’t see it but you can feel it. – Nicholas Sparks
- A kiss makes the heart young again. – Rupert Brooke
- To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. – David Viscott
- We love because it’s the only true adventure. – Nikki Giovanni
Valentine’s Day Graphics for Social Media
Feel free to use any of these graphics for your own social media needs.
Valentine’s Day Quotes Wrap Up
As you can see, there are plenty of quotes and graphics that you can use to wish your followers a Happy Valentine’s Day. Be sure to share this post with your friends and family so they can also get in on the fun. What will you be posting on social media for Valentine’s Day?
I would love to have you pop over to my Facebook Page and see what I am posting.
Want to use some other quotes for your content? Check out these options: