Have you ever met someone (maybe a boss lady) that just had a presence that surrounded them? A person who seeped with dominance and power? Many of the most influential people seem to have this air around them that either will frighten you away or make you gravitate towards them.
I had a hard time being a boss because I didn’t think I had that “something extra” to surround me. So many people struggle with this and their priorities that they never start their journey.
Boss Lady Quotes
Here are some boss lady quotes that I have assembled over the past few years. These quotes give me confidence, strength, and courage when I put on my boss lady hat.
- Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast. – Nicki Minaj
- In the rush to return to normal, use this time to consider which parts of normal are worth rushing back to. – Dave Hollis
- Turn your wounds into wisdom. – Oprah Winfrey
- Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. – Henry Ford
- People with goals succeed because they know where they are going. – Earl Nightingale
- Starve your distractions. Feed your focus. – Unknown
- Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard. – Tim Notke
- Being positive won’t guarantee your success. But being negative will guarantee you won’t. – Jon Gordon
- You have everything you need to build something bigger than yourself. – Seth Godin
- Deep within yourself is a reservoir of courage – tap into it. – Latham Thomas
- If someone treats you like a joke, leave them like it’s funny. – Jennifer Lopez
- When you learn how much you are worth, you will stop giving people discounts. – Helen Keller
- Be Humble. Be Hungry, and always be the hardest worker in the room. – Dwayne Johnson
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. – John Maxwell
- If everyone likes what you are doing, then you’re doing it wrong. – Hope Solo
- Nobody accomplishes success by themselves – Malcolm Gladwell
- Your positive energy and vision must be greater than anyone’s and everyone’s negativity. – Jon Gordon
- A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows she has none. – Marilyn Monroe
- You have to have fear in order to have courage. – Ronda Rousey
- Integrity is choosing courage over comfort. – Brene Brown
- Don’t look at the obstacles and go for your dreams. – Brie Bella
- Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today. – Tim Fargo
- Always chase your dreams instead of running from your fears. – Nikki Bella
- Dig deep, get deliberate, inspired, and going. – Brene Brown
- No one gets to tell you how big your dreams can be. – Rachel Hollis
- If failure is not an option, then neither is success. – Seth Godin
- Change is inevitable. Growth is optional. – John Maxwell
- Life is a series of waves to be embraced and overcome. – Danny Meyer
- I’d rather regret the risks that didn’t work out than the chances I didn’t take. – Simone Biles
- You will never know what you’re capable of until you take that first step and just go for it. – Natasha Hastings
Boss Lady Conclusion
I hope you enjoyed this little boss lady quote collection of mine. I use these often to gather inspiration and help me through bad days. I sincerely hope they help you too.
In addition to some good quotes, every business owner needs goals. Goals are the grit to achieving your dreams and are literally the gift you can give yourself and your business.
Do you want to start tracking your goals? I have got you covered! Get organized and know what you are working so hard for. Click the link to get your FREE Trello Template!
Additionally, I would love to see you over on my Facebook Business Page to check out resources to help you succeed.