Anyone who has ever spent more than a hot second with me knows that I have some pretty interesting philosophies on life. One of the things I believe in is making sure you purposely change your inner dialog. After years of struggling with this myself, I found the fastest way to accomplish this change is by using a positive affirmations list.
In this post, I will share with you my favorite, easy, and yet effective positive affirmations that you can and need to say daily. Pick one every morning and repeat it as many times throughout the day as you can.
Positive Affirmations List
- I think positive thoughts
- I am confident in my abilities
- I am successful
- I know I can overcome anything
- I do not let fear stop me
- I choose to be happy day after day
- I forgive myself for not being perfect
- I tackle challenges so I can grow
- I am committed to finding solutions to my problems
- I am in charge of my achievements
- I trust in my belief system
- I am strong, inside and out
- I listen to my intuition
- I look for the creative solutions to any issues I encounter
- I am grateful
- I admire the beauty in all things
- New opportunities are presented everyday and I seek them out
- I care about others
- I treat myself with kindness
- I enjoy learning and seek out opportunities others pass up
- I can make a difference in the lives of others
- It is necessary to experience failures
- I am never alone
- I have everything I need to succeed
- I am helpful
- I adapt to new things
- I keep trying even when things are hard
- I learn from the mistakes I make
- My spirit is strong and I love myself
- I use my power to change things for good
Wrapping up Daily Affirmations
Daily affirmations only work if you believe in them. Use the positive affirmations list to help you change your inner dialogue.
Staying positive and implementing changes take time. Don’t expect to say a few affirmations and suddenly win the lottery. You have to be willing to put in the work. I believe in you, do you believe in you?
If you need an extra boost and want to manifest great things consider putting together a Vision Board. I have used one for years and believe they are the next best thing to sliced bread.