Are you sick of posting quotes at the last minute on your social channels? No worries, use this FREE November social media calendar to get daily prompts to strategically plan your content.
Get YOUR November Social Media Calendar
We all know that social media can be a big distraction. But, it can also be an important tool for your business. November is coming up and there are some dates and holidays to keep in mind when you’re posting on social media. We have put together a free download of our Social Media Calendar – make sure you get yours today!
November Social Media Holidays
National and World holidays are plentiful. Here are just a few that you may want to consider for your social media. Remember that if something doesn’t work for your business you can swap it out. These are quick and easy holidays to consider as a substitute.
- November 1st – National Author’s Day
- November 2nd – Deviled Egg Day
- November 3rd – National Sandwich Day
- November 5th – National Donut Day
- November 6th – National Nachos Day
- November 7th – Daylight Savings time ends (US)
- November 9th – National Cappuccino Day
- November 10th – National Vanilla Cupcake Day
- November 11th – Veterans Day
- November 12th – National French Dip Day
- November 13th – World Kindness Day
- November 14th – National Seat Belt Day
- November 15th – National Recycling Day
- November 16th – National Button Day
- November 16th – National Fast Food Day
- November 18th – Micky Mouse Day
- November 20th – National Childs Day
- November 21st – National Stuffing Day
- November 23rd – National Espresso Day
- November 25th – Thanksgiving
- November 26th – Black Friday (check out this article for sales tips)
- November 28th – National French Toast Day
- November 28th – Cyber Monday
Hopefully, the daily holidays will help you plan out your November Social Media calendar. In addition to that you should consider some of the monthly themes. November is known for are Banana Pudding Lovers Month, National Diabetes Month, National Healthy Skin Month, National Peanut Butter Lovers Month.
Monthly themes are good for planning content when you are at a loss or when you want to bring attention to topics or ideas by batching graphics together.
November Marketing Ideas for Social Media
What goes with a great November social media calendar? Some fun email marketing ideas. At the beginning of November make sure you incorporate ideas for beating holiday stress and family functions.
Some hot topics in November include:
- Family meals
- Holiday gifts
- Cold weather tips
- Winter fashion
- Thanksgiving meal ideas
- Christmas decorating tips
- Craft ideas
Use the Newsletter planning guide to help you send out those marketing emails and strategically plan out your content. Additionally, if you need a welcome sequence once someone gets added to your email list then check out this article and grab the free swipe file.
Other Resources for Business
Now that you are all ready to get your social posts done with your November social media calendar and Trello board, here are some other resources you may find useful.
- How Using Canva Font Effects Will Make You Feel Like a Graphic Designer
- 5 Extremely Successful Facebook Party Games to Encourage Engagement
- How to Create Pinterest Pins – 5 Tips to get CLICKS!
- 5 Effective and Easy Ways to use Trello for Business
- Build A Pinterest Marketing Strategy Anyone Would Be Proud Of
Need more tips to develop a strategy or to help you save time? Follow me on my Facebook Business Page.