Do you spend hours of time per week looking for things to post on Social Media? Are you a small business owner who wants help saving time? I get it! Enter your email below to get our January Content Calendar and FREE Trello Board!
Get the January Content Calendar NOW!
Get our done for you January Content Calendar by entering your email below! We can’t wait to send you our newest calendar and Trello board! Whether you are looking for prompts to post on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter we have something for everyone!
We all love to throw in a few fun holidays when posting things around Social Media. However, make sure you don’t overwhelm your audience with too many of them. There are a few recommended holidays listed on the content calendar, but here are some others you can use if needed.
- January 1st – New Year’s Day
- January 3rd – Fruitcake Toss Day
- January 4th – National Spaghetti Day
- January 8th – National Bubble Bath Day
- January 10th – Save the Eagles Day
- January 13th – National Rubber Duckie Day
- January 16th – National Nothing Day
- January 17th – Martin Luther King Jr, Birthday Celebration
- January 18th – Winnie the Pooh Day
- January 19th – National Popcorn Day
- January 20th – National Cheese Lover’s Day
- January 23rd – National Handwriting Day
- January 24th – National Compliment Day
- January 27th – National Chocolate Cake Day
- January 28th – National Have Fun at Work Day
- January 29th – National Puzzle Day
- January 31st – Inspire your Heart with Art Day
Of course, there are others, just ensure you don’t post some crazy holiday every day. Mix it up and ensure you are adding in a good mix of posts around your personality, family, tips, articles, and videos your audience will love to see.
January Content Calendar Suggestions
As you move through the month of January make sure you are considering your February and March content too. What can you do to tie your promotions to Valentine’s Day or Spring Cleaning? Are you marketing to these upcoming holidays or seasonal events?
Use different graphics to post about similar things across social media channels and lead your audience to different platforms. Get them on your email list, or following you on Pinterest. Learn more about how to use strategy and take our simple quiz to learn which platform may serve you and your content best.
January Content Calendar
If you haven’t signed up already, I’m not sure what you are waiting for. It’s FREE, will save you time, is full of prompts, and will make social media so much easier. Using this January content calendar across platforms will help maximize your exposure and find your ideal clients.
If you are looking for other business tips, check out our super amazing post about the difference between Sales and Marketing, and then come join us over on Facebook!
If you haven’t already please pick up your Pinterest Strategy Guide. This guide will help you identify trends, give you content suggestions, & set you up to be successful on that platform.