Stay Organized and Maximize YOUR Time
Do you FREEZE with overwhelm and stress? Stop saying you don’t have time to get things done. Learn how to prioritize tasks and stay organized by implementing a Trello System that works for you. It will support your goals, provide a centralized space for tasks, and help you acquire the motivation to keep you moving forward.
They didn’t work, did they? I know, because I tried all of those things too… and didn’t get any traction until I found Trello.
Organization isn’t about perfection. It’s about efficiency, reducing stress & clutter, saving time & money, & improving your overall quality of life.Christina Scalise
This course will help you organize your life and optimize your time.
The possibilities are endless with this online tool. If you can write it down, then you can organize it and have it available at your fingertips. Finding a tool that can help you save time and be organized doesn’t teach you how to use it.
This course will help you:
- Easily locate all your tasks in a centralized location
- Learn to organize your time and priorities
- Step-by-Step instructions to maximize efficiency
- Save time using templates (with instructions)
- Utilize best practices for time management
Some examples of areas you can manage:
- Menu planning and recipe tracking
- Travel itineraries
- Content calendars for social media and groups
- Course creation
- Keeping track of birthdays and events
- Goal planning
- Book and gift lists
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly activities (including school and children’s activities)
- And there are so many other possibilities
I am now confidently using Trello personally and for my business!
Previously, I was having a hard time organizing my daily tasks and feeling like I was getting stuff done. I’ve been trying to find a solution that would work for me for years. I am now confidently using Trello personally and for my business! I loved that each video was specific to one topic and short. It allowed me time to watch it and then go do it. That’s exactly how I learn and retain! Your tutorials are great!
Cortney JohnsonBlogger & Business Coach
- Understand Basic Trello Concepts and Terms ($29 Value)
- Learn Intermediate and Advanced techniques in Trello ($49 Value)
- Bonus: FREE customizable Trello Templates ($147 Value)
- Bonus: Trello Strategy Guide ($49 Value)
- Bonus: Lifetime Access and FREE Updates ($197 Value)
Trello – Organize your life and business
Get the entire system and bonus material right now.
30 day money back guarantee!
Need more information before you purchase?
Frequently Asked Questions
Get the answers to the most common questions right here!
What is Trello?
Trello is a FREE (yes you read that right!) online project management tool. I use Trello for so much more than pure project management and you can too! Organization is so important which is why this course was created. To help people take back their lives and stay organized.
Is this course right for me?
Do you want a system to stay organized? If you said yes, then this is totally right for you. Whether you are a post it girl (like me) at heart or a total basket case when it comes to ideas; you can successfully utilize Trello to keep your tasks on track, automate and stay organized, and brain dump so you never lose those million dollar ideas again.
but… I need something digital
No problem! Trello has a fully integrated Mobile App that you can download and use at any time. It’s convenient and mobile. Since Trello is completely online you don’t have to worry about work getting lost or not saving.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected to Trello, Inc. (www.trello.com).