Do you spend too much time coming up with Social Media content? Do you wish someone could help you get it all done? That is exactly why I created the February Content Calendar for Social Media.
Use the daily prompts to help you create your content strategies and produce more sales. Use the ability to tell stories and leading your audience to a great call to action to guide them into your funnels.
Another tool that will help you get organized for your business is Trello. If you aren’t familiar with Trello, you should really check it out. To help you get started, read our article 5 Effective and Easy Ways to use Trello for Business.
Then download the February Social Media Content Calendar and get a FREE Trello Board Template for this calendar!
Get the February Social Media Content Calendar
Here are a few holiday’s you can use when planning your February Content Calendar for Social Media. Just remember these should be sprinkled in and not fill all your content ideas.
- February 1st – National Freedom Day
- February 2nd – Groundhog Day
- February 3rd – Feed the Birds Day
- February 4th – Stuff a Mushroom Day
- February 5th – Bubble Gum Day
- February 6th – International Frozen Yogurt Day
- February 7th – Superbowl Sunday
- February 8th – Clean out Your Computer Day
- February 9th – National Pizza Day
- February 11th – White T-Shirt Day
- February 12th – National Lost Penny Day
- February 14th – Valentine’s Day
- February 15th – Presidents Day
- February 17th – Ash Wednesday
- February 18th – National Drink Wine Day
- February 20th – Love Your Pet Day
- February 22nd – National Margarita Day (plus it’s my birthday, guess what I’m doing?)
- February 26th – Tell a Fairy Tale Day
- February 27th – Polar Bear Day
February Content Calendar Suggestions
Anytime you create a content calendar, you really need to start with what products, services, or items you want to market to your audience. Those then slot into your selling days.
From there, go and create posts leading up to that marketing/selling day that hint at your product or service.
If you create your content this way, you will create a natural content arc that starts with value and ends with a solution. If you have gotten this far in the post and have not yet submitted your email to get the FREE February content calendar and Trello Board template, then you are missing out. Do it quickly – Right now!
I sincerely hope you have found this post about February Content Calendar for Social Media helpful. I would love to have you join my Facebook Business Page to see some of these prompts in action and get other great tips to help you with your business!