December is a very busy month for most businesses, especially when it comes to content. With the holidays right around the corner, many companies are scrambling to create and publish new content in order to meet their yearly goals. It can be difficult to keep up with all of your business needs while still maintaining a strong social media presence during this time of year – but don’t worry! This blog post will help you plan out your December content calendar & schedule so that you can stay on track throughout this holiday season.
Get your December Content Calendar NOW!
With all of the hustle and bustle of the holidays, you don’t want to lose sight of your content strategy. Our December Content Calendar can help you plan ahead so that you’re not scrambling at the last minute again!
There are some obvious holidays that come into play in the month of December. Hannukah, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve are among them. The December Content Calendar has these as well as some fun holidays are thrown in! You can find many other fun National Holidays throughout the month if any of the daily prompts don’t work for you!
Here are some holidays to consider using for your Social Media Content
- December 1st – National Pie Day
- December 2nd – Special Education Day
- Dember 4th – National Cookie Day
- December 5th – Bathtub Party Day
- December 6th – St. Nicholas Day
- December 7th – National Cotton Candy Day
- December 7th – Pearl Harbor Day
- December 8th – National Brownie Day
- December 10th – Human Rights Day
- December 11th – National App Day
- December 13th – National Cocoa Day
- December 15th – National Cupcake Day
- December 17th – National Maple Syrup Day
- December 18th – National Twin Day
- December 21st – Winter Solstice
- December 24th – National Egg Nog Day
- December 25th – Christmas
- December 30th – National Bacon Day
- December 31st – New Year’s Eve
Content Calendar Suggestions
To get the most out of your content calendar, you should think ahead about what products you will be promoting throughout the month. Many companies offer deals, free shipping, or discounted rates. Keep this in mind as you use the prompts.
Tell a story with your Social Media images. Don’t just post a quick question and then leave it. Tell a story about why that image is important to you or why you want to know the answer to the question you are asking.
For example one of the daily prompts is for National Cotton Candy Day (December 7th), instead of just asking if they like cotton candy, tell your reader a story about your favorite time you remember having cotton candy from your childhood. Then ask your clients what is their favorite childhood memory.
December Content Calendar
So where do I get this AMAZING prepared for me December Content Calendar? If you haven’t signed up already, I’m not sure what you are waiting for. It’s FREE, full of ideas, and will make content planning so much easier.
If you are looking for other marketing tips check out our Pinterest Strategy guide. I would love to have you join my Facebook Business Page to see some of these prompts in action and get other great tips to help you with your business!