Do you struggle with knowing what to post on Social Media? Do you wish you just had a couple of quick and easy ideas you could incorporate to post quick? Don’t fret! I got you covered with our December 2020 Content Calendar.
Get your December 2020 Content Calendar NOW!
Build your own virtual library, so that instead of struggling to find a topic for your blog or social media feed, you can just go and select from hundreds of topics. Use this content calendar as an inspiration generator by browsing through and using it to come up with new ideas on what is your audience wants.
There are some obvious holidays that come into play in the month of December. Hannukah, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve among them. Our December 2020 Content Calendar has these as well as some fun holidays are thrown in! You can find many other fun National Holidays throughout the month if any of the daily prompts don’t work for you!
Here are some holidays to consider using for your Social Media Content
- December 1st – Eat a Red Apple Day
- December 2nd – Special Education Day
- December 5th – Bathtub Party Day
- December 6th – St. Nicholas Day
- December 7th – National Cotton Candy Day
- December 7th – Pearl Harbor Day
- December 8th – National Brownie Day
- December 10th – Human Rights Day
- December 13th – Ice Cream Day
- December 15th – National Lemon Cupcake Day
- December 17th – National Maple Syrup Day
- December 18th – Bake Cookies Day
- December 21st – Winter Solstice
- December 24th – National Egg Nog Day
- December 25th – Christmas
- December 30th – National Bacon Day
- December 3st – New Year’s Eve
Content Calendar Suggestions
To get the most out of your content calendar, you should think ahead about what products you will be promoting throughout the month. Many companies offer deals, free shipping, or discounted rates. Keep this in mind as you use the prompts.
Tell a story with your Social Media images. Don’t just post a quick question and then leave it. Tell a story about why that image is important to you or why you want to know the answer to the question you are asking.
For example one of the daily prompts is for National Cotton Candy Day (December 7th), instead of just asking if they like cotton candy, tell your reader a story about your favorite time you remember having cotton candy from your childhood. Then ask your clients what is their favorite childhood memory.
December 2020 Content Calendar
So where do I get this AMAZING prepared for me December 2020 Content Calendar? If you haven’t signed up already, I’m not sure what you are waiting for. It’s FREE, full of ideas, and will make content planning so much easier.
If you are looking for other marketing tips check out our Pinterest Strategy guide. I would love to have you join my Facebook Business Page to see some of these prompts in action and get other great tips to help you with your business!