Do you feel frustrated with how your business is going? Wishing you had more sales? If so, it’s time to create a vision board for your business. Vision boards are an easy way to set goals for yourself, focus on what you want in life, and attract the things that will help make them happen. With this blog post, we’ll show you how to build your own vision board!
What is a Vision Board?
A vision board is a collection of images, words, and phrases that you find inspiring or aspirational. They can be anything from pictures of your dream home to quotes about happiness. The idea behind them is that by keeping these things in front of you, you’ll start to subconsciously work towards achieving them.
You can use vision boards in many aspects of your life, but many people don’t consider using them for their business. Business goals are really the same as any other goal. Creating a vision board for your business is a great way to manifest your business dreams.
Why Use a Vision Board?
There are lots of reasons why vision boards and other manifestation tools like them can be powerful for your business.
- They Work! Dozens of scientific studies have found that the Law of Attraction (the idea behind attraction marketing) is real, and it works best when you use visualization to set goals and imagine yourself achieving them. How amazing would it feel if you could attract more customers just by using a few simple techniques?
- It’s Easy! Vision boards aren’t hard to create at all – they’re actually extremely easy once you get started. You don’t need any special skills or training either: everyone from housewives to professionals can benefit from these tools and achieve great results with their businesses.
- They can be changed. Your vision board doesn’t have to be a static thing that you look at once and never change again. If something on your board stops inspiring you, or if your business goals change, feel free to update it!
How to Create a Vision Board for Your Business
The first step in creating a vision board for your business is to come up with some goals. What do you want your business to achieve? How do you want it to grow?
Once you have some goals in mind, it’s time to start gathering images and inspiration. Look online for ideas, or go through magazines and cut out any pictures or words that speak to you. Pinterest is a great place for some inspiration if you need it.
Building your Vision Board for Your Business
Many people choose to use paper vision boards. However, I like to create a digital vision board and save it as my PC background. Here are some advantages/disadvantages of each type:
Advantages of Paper Vision Boards:
- You can physically cut out and paste images and words onto the board.
- They’re easy to make and don’t require any special skills or tools.
- You can change them whenever you want.
Disadvantages of Paper Vision Boards:
- They’re easily damaged or lost. (So if you use them, keep this in mind and protect them)
- If you want to move or take them with you, they’re not very portable.
Advantages of Digital Vision Boards:
- They can be saved and updated anytime you want.
- They can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection.
- May be limited on creativity.
Disadvantages of Digital Vision Boards:
- You need a computer and some basic design software knowledge to create them (although there are plenty of online tools that help).
- Easy to forget to look at them on a regular basis. Out of sight, out of mind… so make sure you store them somewhere you are forced to see them if you use digital options.
Wrapping Up Vision Boards
To be more successful, it’s important to set goals and visualize them as if they’ve already been accomplished. One of the best ways to do this is by creating a vision board for your business. A vision board can help you see what success looks like and will also inspire you along the way.
Check out these resources to help you build your vision board today.
FacebookTweetPinLinkedInShares78 Have you ever heard of the laws of attraction? The belief that you can manifest your destiny? Well, you can, and this article will cover the seven (7) steps required. You will learn how to manifest anything you want. Yep, even success and happiness, Money or love, even joy, and approval. Table of Contents…
FacebookTweetPinLinkedInShares29 Have you ever done something nice for someone? Maybe some random stranger was behind you at the coffee shop, and you paid for their drink? Perhaps you held a door open for a mom with a young child was walking into a store? All of these random acts of kindness make a difference. Why…
FacebookTweetPinLinkedInShares43 Understanding what you want out of the rest of the year will help you to finish the year strong. This will set you up for success as we reach into 2021 and give you the confidence needed to confidently create momentum to propel you forward. Here are some things you can do RIGHT now…
We would love to hear what you think about our blog post and if you can provide any input on how we could make it better!