While we can’t choose the events that surround us, the things that happen in life, we can choose positivity. One thing that has helped me through tough times is quotes. This is a collection of choose to be happy quotes.
Learning to be happy despite what is going on can be hard. However, it’s only as hard as you make it. Find ways to remind you that happiness can be found everywhere.
- If you want to be happy, be. – Leo Tolstoy
- The only thing that will make you happy, is being happy with who you are, and not who people think you are. – Goldie Hawn
- There is no path to happiness. Happiness is the path. – Buddha
- Happiness is not a goal; it’s a by-product. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Happiness is a choice that requires effort at times. – Aeschylus
Choices – Choose Happy
When we face choices we should always choose what will make us happy. That’s why having quotes about choices is important. Find one that inspires you!
- May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears. – Nelson Mandela
- You are one decision away from a completely different life. – Mark Batterson
- Freedom is realizing you have a choice. – T.F. Hodge
- Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision. – Tony Robbins
- Our strength lies in our freedom to choose. – Gordon B. Hinckley
Inspiration from Famous Bloggers
Ok, so maybe they aren’t all famous in your eyes. In my eyes, they are amazing people who are destined for greatness. Therefore they are positive leaders, inspirational people, and famous. Inspired by the ladies from one of my blogging groups.
- Draw a line in the sand. Don’t spend any more time or energy on the past. Move forward.
- We must be careful that the business we build does not become busy-ness.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- If we wait until we are ready, we will be waiting for the rest of our lives.
- I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be, to inspire me, not terrify me.
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second rate version of someone else. -Judy Garland
- “For I know I have plans for you” declares the Lord, “Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11
Choose to be Happy Quotes
I hope you enjoyed this collection of inspiring, motivational and choose to be happy quotes. It was my great pleasuring searching and finding them for you to enjoy. Pop on over and tell us which quote you like best on our Facebook page!