Imagine sitting down one evening next month with your family, watching tv, sipping on a slushie. This can happen! Get a just on your social media posts with our content calendar for July.
Get YOUR Social Media Content Calendar for July 2020
If you have found this older Social Media Content Calendar post, please check out our current Content Calendar posts to locate the most current calendar.
July is an amazing month typically full of BBQ, Family gatherings, and holiday celebrations. This year things may look a little different but there is no lack of holidays and things to celebrate.
Pick out your favorites and incorporate them into your calendar for July!
- July 1st – Canada Day
- July 4th – Independence Day
- July 7th – National Strawberry Sundae Day
- July 9th – National Sugar Cookie Day
- July 10th – National Kitten Day
- July 10th – National Pina Colada Day
- July 12th – National Simplicity Day
- July 13th – National French Fry Day
- July 14th – National Cow Appreciation Day
- July 15th – National Give Something Away Day
- July 17th – National Lottery Day
- July 18th – National Caviar Day
- July 19th – National Ice Cream Day (I know my daughter will celebrate this)
- July 21st – National Junk Food Day
- July 22nd – National Hammock Day
- July 24th – National Tequila Day
- July 26th – National Aunt and Uncle Day
- July 29th – National Chicken Wing Day
July Content Calendar Suggestions
In addition, the first week of July is set aside to celebrate clean beaches. This is honestly just something you should do when you visit beaches anyway, but you could use this as a theme for your content that week.
Other ideas for your content include Blueberry month, Hot Dog Month, Picnic Month, and Fireworks. Make sure your social media posts are engaging, use a call to action, and relatable for your audience.
Other Resources for Business
Before we part ways I wanted to make sure you had a chance to check out a couple of other resources that I built to help you save time and promote your business.
Trello is one of my favorite organizational tools. Using it to organize your business and other areas of day to day interactions is simple, customizable, and sure to help you feel successful. Check out 5 Effective and Easy Ways to use Trello for Business.
Pinterest is the other tool you absolutely need in your life. Tailwind is another favorite tool for organizational success. Click this article to learn more about Pinterest strategies and how to create the best boards!
I sincerely hope that you were able to use some of the ideas in this post for your own content calendar for July. If you would like to get additional organizational and business tips, hop on over to my Facebook Page and click that “like” button!