Winter-lovers rejoice! While some may miss the traditional fun of beach vacations and outdoor playtime, living in Wisconsin is full to the brim with its own wintery charms. From cozying up against a warm fire while wearing your favorite sweatshirt, diving into spiced treats like hot apple cider, or making memories bundling together for snowman building, there’s nothing quite like celebrating this seasonal wonderland right here at home!
So when I get a little down, I always look for my favorite quotes. Below I have compiled a list of my favorite winter quotes. If you like quotes, check out our previous article on Boss Lady Quotes, Growth Mindset Quotes, and Awesome Disney Sayings that highlight valuable life lessons.
- Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers.
- Winter Blues should only refer to the color of the ocean
- The future lies before you, like a field of snow; Be careful how you treat it, for every step will show.
- Don’t count the days. Make the days count.
- Even the strongest blizzards start with a single snowflake.
- No matter how long the winter is, springtime is sure to follow.
- To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake, it is necessary to stand out in the cold.
- When it snows, you have two choices. Shovel or make snow angels.
- If you listen carefully, the silence is beautiful.
- We are all like snowflakes. Unique and one-of-a-kind.
- Winter is the time for comfort, good food, and warmth, for the touch of a friendly hand and a talk beside the fire; it is time for home.
- Snow provokes responses that reach right back into childhood.
- The light of winter is the poetry of patience.
- What good is the warmth of summer without the cold of winter to give it sweetness?
- When snow is on the ground, I pretend I am walking on clouds.
- It’s a great day to be grateful
Did you enjoy this collection of winter quotes? We sure hope you did! If you are looking for other quotes about winter, check out BrainyQuote and their selection.
We have other great resources about Positivity: How it can change your life! and Vision Board: What is it? These resources will help you on your life journey to greatness and understand the powers of being positive.
What is your favorite season? I am not a fan of anything snow and ice. Below is my love letter to Winter.