Using this August Social Media calendar just might be life-changing. Don’t just take it from me… see what others have had to say!
I have been utilizing the Trello Content Calendar for two months now. Because of it, I have had all my copy and pre-schedule-able content done for my business pages weeks in advance.
Joni gives you clear instructions for the tools and strategies that make implementation a breeze.
Johanna Fouts BodenhamerThe Busy Llama
Get YOUR August Social Media Calendar
If you have found this older Social Media Content Calendar post, please check out our current Content Calendar posts to locate the most current calendar.
Are you ready for fall y’all? It’s right around the corner and August brings all the feels. We say goodbye to summer fun, slides, and pools. Then we make way for color-changing leaves, pumpkin spice lattes, and fun fall family activities.
Here are some holiday’s for you to consider using as part of your content strategy this August.
- August 1st – Spider-Man Day
- August 2nd – National Coloring Book Day
- August 3rd – National Watermelon Day
- August 6th – National Root Beer Float Day
- August 8th – International Cat Day
- August 9th – Book Lovers Day
- August 10th – National Lazy Day
- August 15th – National Relaxation Day
- August 16th – National Rum Day
- August 18th – National Couple’s Day
- August 19th – National Potato Day
- August 20th – National Lemonade Day
- August 21st – National Senior Citizens Day
- August 24th – National Waffle Day
- August 28th – National Wine Day
- August 30th – National Beach Day
August Content Calendar Suggestions
Holidays are great but don’t forget other August favorites such as back to school posts and that it’s National Eye Exam Month. This school year is off to a weird start and parents are going to need help navigating the overwhelming amount of information. See what you can do to help.
Other Resources for Business
I hope this post was helpful and you are taking advantage of your new August Social Media calendar. Another resource I have found helpful for business is Trello. Check out 5 Effective and Easy Ways to use Trello for Business to help you stay organized and save you time.
Do you want to start tracking your goals? I have got you covered! Get organized and know what you are working so hard for. Click the link to get your FREE Trello Template!