If you are using the Law of Attraction to empower and fulfill your entrepreneur goals, is to have a great list of affirmations for business. Equally important, Manifesting solutions and maintaining a positive attitude as part of the journey. According to the Law of Attraction, you can control your destiny by the ways you think, behave, and through the actions you take.
Staying positive all the time is impossible, but you can change your mindset to be more positive in your everyday interactions. Join our challenge to create a more positive YOU!
- I am attracting abundance, and that includes money.
- I am helping strengthen relationships that bring me positive cash flow.
- I am grateful for the opportunities money brings to me.
- I am focused on being financially secure.
- Financial security comes to me in expected and unexpected ways.
Positive Attitude Affirmations
- I am capable of ensuring my life is exactly how I want it.
- I accept all the good that comes into my life.
- Everything always works out.
- I am in charge of the actions that will inspire me to a more fabulous life.
- I deserve happiness, and I am grateful for the things I accomplish.
Affirmations for Great Confidence
- I love who I am and what I want from my life.
- I believe in my mission and value I bring to others.
- I am always grateful for what I have.
- I am worthy of giving advice and being an influencer.
- I am brave enough to overcome any obstacle.
Abundance Affirmations for Business
- I have and freely give myself permission to succeed.
- I deserve to be successful and capitalize on the opportunities presented.
- I invite positivity into my life and look for it in all situations.
- I have the power to create my dream life and live my values.
- I am growing daily through challenges, change, and adaptation.
Affirmations are a powerful tool if used in the correct way. If you create your own there are some guidelines you want to make sure you are following. Always word them to be positive. There is a different between “I will get out of debt” and “I am in control of my financial freedom”.
These both say and mean the same thing, but the wording makes the second one much more effective. You don’t want to acknowledge the negativity in your life and you want to always take a positive approach. Once you start wording affirmations in a positive light, you can then start applying this practice to other areas of your life.
Tweet an affirmation!
Come get more affirmations for business, thoughts on positivity, and personal development I invite you to like my Facebook Business Page.