Are you ready to accelerate your small business results?
Then you likely need someone to hold you accountable. This is where accountability coaching can be a life saver. Let’s dive into what this means and how it can help you.
What is Accountability?
Accountability, by definition, is ensuring you take responsibility for the things you need to get done. You see, our brains let us convince ourselves that there are other things that we need to do instead of the things we don’t want to do.
This is a preservation method because no one wants to do things they dislike. Therefore your brain will convince you to do other things. Often you will find yourself procrastinating until you can say you were a failure or that thing you didn’t want to do is no longer important.
Having someone to be accountable to will help you actually get that work done when it matters. This is where accountability coaching used strategically can help you grow and prosper.
What is the difference between accountability coaching and partners?
Well can’t I just have some accountability friends?
Sure, you could, but likely they won’t call you out quite the same as someone you are paying. When you have to pay for a service, you are more dedicated to doing the work. Want to know why?
It comes down to the mighty $$$. No one wants to lose money, especially when you don’t have oodles of it just sitting around. And you likely don’t have piles of cash just sitting around to be spent.
Accountability coaching can help you identify what you want to accomplish, give you insight into your processes and abilities, and assist with setting healthy boundaries so you can achieve unlimited success.
Who is accountability coaching for?
Accountability and Strategic coaching are perfect for anyone. It’s crucial for anyone who wants someone to call them out, hold them to a higher standard, and help them identify mindset and motivational roadblocks.
If I participate in accountability coaching what will I learn?
If you dedicate the time and put in the work you can expect help with the following items:
- Successful habits – Many times, we are holding onto habits and behaviors that are self-sabotaging. Let’s identify those and change them into habits to make you successful.
- Create and plan for the future – Do you know what you want to accomplish? We will create a road map, so you know why you are working so hard. Together we can identify your dreams, map out your goals, & make an action plan to move forward.
- Overcome challenges – Being a business owner is hard. There are many facets we aren’t experts in that we need to know more about. Some examples are finances, marketing, & follow through. Overcoming or finding ways to work around these challenges can give you a better outcome.
- Understand what drives you – Do you understand the root of why you are working so hard? Let’s figure that out because, hint, it’s probably not what you think it is.
- Remember to celebrate success – Little steps forward deserve appreciation. Together we will make sure they get celebrated and give you the mindset to keep working on your plan.
Are you ready to change your life?
Consistency and how it plays a role
If you are consistent, you will see things change. That doesn’t mean every technique or plan will work out for the best. However, going through the actions and making a plan will allow you to learn what will and won’t work for you.
Before we end this, I can’t really talk about accountability and accountability coaching without talking about consistency. You can not be successful if you are not willing to show up, do the work, and be consistent.
Wrapping up Accountability
After reading this article I hope you see the importance of accountability and using coaching as a strategic tool to grow and learn. Most of the time we just need a little help to see things from another perspective and a slight kick in the butt to get out of our own way.
Are you ready to dive in and change your future?