It’s been a tough year for many of us. We faced challenges that none of us were prepared for, and the obstacles we had to overcome seemed almost impossible at times.
But despite all the uncertainty, there was still plenty to appreciate in 2022- moments full of joy that made life worth living. Whether you felt depression weighing you down or found success amidst adversity, I hope this post will help you reflect on what happened throughout the year as well as provide insight into how far we’ve come since it started.
Year in Review: Popular Articles from this past year:
- Identify your Word of the Year so that you can Flourish in 15 Minutes
- 5 Extremely Successful Facebook Party Games to Encourage Engagement
- Quotes for the Boss Lady to incite Courage, Strength, and Confidence Today
- Rocks Pebbles Sand – 3 Important Phases of Time Management
- Post-It Notes – 10 Genius Ways to Stay Organized
- A Step-by-Step Guide: How to create a workbook in PowerPoint
As we move into 2023, it’s important to take some time for introspection and figure out what you want for the coming year. Dream big, set goals, find ways to challenge yourself – no matter where you found yourself in 2022, there is always room for growth.
As we reflect on this year in review, let’s use our experiences to make next year even better than the last. And if you’re looking for a way to start 2023 off on the right foot, join our 7-day positivity challenge or grab your Affirmation Workbook.